Fall Break-ING FREE!!!

by Morgan on October 8, 2016

Hey everyone!!!

I hope you’re all having a not too stressful midterms week, but at least Fall Break is this weekend! I know that I am more than ready for this week to be over and to have a few days off to myself. I’m also really excited to see my family because this is the first time I’ll be doing so this entire semester! I live in O’Fallon, MO, which is about 30-40 minutes away from Fontbonne. So if I plan on coming back into St. Louis over Fall Break, at least it’s not too far of a drive!

One of my good friends is coming back home with me for Fall Break, so I’m excited for us to spend some down time together because whenever we hang out at school it’s always at all of these social events at school. We never have time to just hang out and chill because we are both so involved all around campus! There’s also a potential for us to actually drive out to Six Flags and go to FrightFest (which I’ve never been to before)… I’m not the best person to take to haunted houses or scary things like this, so we’ll see how this actually goes!!! 😅

Well that’s all I have for this week, so thanks again for reading! See you next time!

Morgan