Fall Break

by Taylor on October 11, 2016

Hi everyone!

As you all know, we are approaching our last day of fall break. I don’t know about you all, but it’s been an insanely busy semester, so I didn’t realize it was even fall break until pretty much the day it started. Needless to say, I did not make any real plans, but I think that’s okay. Usually, every minute of my day is pretty mapped out, and I like to stay as busy as possible. But lately I’ve been feeling burnt out, and definitely have a mild case of senioritis. I think the main reason is because I like to go 100 mph, especially during the school year when I have work, school, and family obligations to keep my mind and day occupied. I don’t “chill” that often, so I decided to use most of this break for what it is: a break. So not only did I not make any plans, but I have just let each day come as it will, and have to say I am feeling a little recharged, and ready to tackle the week ahead! Sometimes having nothing to do is really a good thing.

Hope you all had a very fun, and very restful fall break too!

Taylor