Adriana

Fall is here!

by Adriana on October 25, 2016

in In Saint Louis

Even though fall already started few weeks ago, I still want to share the different fun activities I have done during this season. I am not a fan of cold weather, but right now it’s kind of a mix between cold and hot so its fine.
I went apple picking for the first time and it was very fun. We had to walk through the apple orchards looking for good red or green apples. Personally, I prefer the green ones. It was really tasteful having fresh apples.
The week after apple picking I went to Eckert’s farm for the evening. It was a great day very sunny and the sunset was beautiful. There were different things to do there, like, games, giving food to kangaroos, and spending time around a warm bonfire. When the night came we had smores and hot dogs, they were delicious.
I appreciate this kind of activities that Fontbonne University offers, especially if you are not from here it is a great way to know more about St. Louis. So far I have enjoyed fall season. I can’t believe we are already in the middle of the semester, time is flying like crazy. I hope everyone is enjoying fall season too.
Take care,
Adriana S.

20161007_190245