Candance

Who “SHE” Is?

by Candance on September 6, 2016

I was born and raised in Saint Louis, MO and graduated from Jennings High school. I am a child of God and I love serving others. I do my best to stay active within the community as much as possible, and I have trained my children to do the same. I am an alumni of Fontbonne with a Bachelor of Arts in Human Service and current grad student pursuing my Master of Science degree in Instructional Design & Technology (IDT). I am a mother of two sons, an aunt to two wonderful nephews and 6 beautiful nieces. I am the great aunt to two great nieces and two great nephews.

I enjoy dreaming and doing things outside of the norm. I’ve gone horseback riding, ridden on a motorcycle and ziplined and would love to do it all again. I would like to one day travel internationally again doing mission work, go snorkling, parasailing, jet skiing, helicopter riding, hot air ballooning and more. As for now, I enjoy going to the movies whether alone or with others, out to eat, walking in the park and spending time with family and friends.