Patricia

Who Am I?

by Patricia on September 7, 2016

in Academics,Career Paths

My name is Tricia Welch. I am a Senior at Fontbonne this year. I am a double major in Buisness Administration and Management. I am part of the Fontbonne activities board, an SGA rep, and a member of Enactus. I am currently doing an internship with lifework systems. My boss runs a business in her home. She sells professional development programs to different health care facilities. It is my job to put word doc into an excel spreadsheet and call the facilities to get contact information. I am helping her book a conference so that she can sell her programs. Next year I would like to go to grad school at Wash U to get my MBA. However, it is likely I will need work experience first. I want to work in retail and I love sales. For fun, I like to hang out with friends, watch TV, play games on my phone, bake, and go swimming. I am really excited for Fall, but I’m not ready for it just yet. I can’t wait for my favorite show Scream Queens to start and to drink pumpkin drinks. I also love Halloween. I will be doing lots of baking, decorating and going to haunted houses.

{ 1 comment… read it below or add one }

Candance Candance September 8, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Howdy Patricia. Sounds like you have your plate full but it sounds interesting. Much success to you on your grad school adventure. I’m currently in grad school at Fontbonne.

Nice to meet you!