Yuri

Third Time’s The Charm!

by Yuri on September 2, 2016

in Academics,College Life,Extracurricular

Hello! My name is Yuri Khechoyan and I am a Junior here at Fontbonne! I am a double major in Business Administration & Management Information Systems. It is weird that we already have 3 weeks of the 2016-2017 Academic Year in the books and the fact that I am now an Upper Classman still has not hit me yet. Seri13902818_1018302478268659_5060904262797191939_nously, where did the summer go?

Even though I am a commuter, I can be found all over campus. On top of both of my majors, I am also a Work-Study student. Furthermore, I am serving my second term as the President of the Fontbonne University Enactus student organization. It is an International Non-Profit, Entrepreneurial Business Organization. I even received an Award this past week for serving 500+ Hours with Enactus.  Here is a photo of me with a giant Oreo at the Enactus National Conference this past May. Are you craving Oreos now? I guess you could say my plate is kind of full (no pun intended). Looking forward to see what opportunities my Junior year brings me. I am going to make the most of it. Are you? Until next time guys, stay classy!