Summer Days Drifting Away Into A-A-A-Autumn Nights 🎶

by Morgan on September 26, 2016

in In Saint Louis

Hi everyone! I congratulate for continuing to read because now we are one week 3! This week we’re going to talk about the best season of the year: FALL! 🍂☕🎃 One of the main reasons I love fall is the drastic weather changes. Sweltering hot summer days and nights turn into chilly, breezy fall days with crisp, colorful leaves falling to the ground from the trees. (yikes, that was super poetic…)

I also am in love with all of the clothes that I can wear in the fall, as opposed to in the summer; Sweaters, jeans, boots, scarves, and beanies are just a few of my favorite things… Maroon and Army Green also happen to be two of my favorite colors, and now we are finally in the season that it’s acceptable to wear them again!! I love all of the layers that come with fall (despite it being 100 degrees on the first day of fall as I write this). Fashion is definitely one of the better things about fall!

There’s also Halloween we get to look forward to throughout the entire month of October and then Thanksgiving throughout November (personally two of my absolute favorite holidays to celebrate). Anyways, hopefully these cool temperatures make way to us soon, and I hope fall treats all of you as well as I expect it to treat me!

(btw I hope you all caught the reference to Grease in my title 😉)

see you later!

Morgan

Save