Meet Me at Fontbonne

by Morgan on September 13, 2016

in Academics,Campus Community,College Life,Organizations, Activities & Events

Hey new friends! My name is Morgan Patterson, and I am back for my second year here at Fontbonne as a sophomore Speech Language Pathology major. After I get my master’s degree, hopefully from Fontbonne, I would LOVE to work with little kids in a school setting. I also just started working at my new job at Central Christian School, where I get to work with kids from preschool to 6th grade, so hopefully this is just a glimpse of what my future looks like!

In case, you didn’t know I’m FABulous [pun, pun, pun. 😉 ] because I’m on Fontbonne Activities Board’s (FAB) executive team! I am also involved with Griffin Gang, FBUDM, and NSSLHA. I am from O’Fallon, Missouri which is about 30-40 minutes away from Fontbonne. I grew up in O’Fallon, and I’ve worked at the Baskin Robbins there for the past 3 years! (If I ever meet any of you and you ask me a fun fact about myself, I guarantee I’ll tell you that I work at Baskin Robbins because I consider that to be the most interesting thing about me) 🙂

When I’m not crazy involved with everything exciting on campus, I like to spend my free time taking naps, catching up on any shows that are under my “Top Picks for Morgan” tab on Netflix, or finding new music to jam out to! So far on Netflix, I’ve binge watched Supernatural, Parks and Recreation, The Office, Gilmore Girls,  and Fuller House. But I need some new series to start sometime soon (and some free time to go along with it!). Along with everything else I’ve got going on in my life, I am obsessed with Harry Potter! The Harry Potter World at Universal Orlando, Florida is one of my favorite places ever that I’ve visited, and I’m in the process of reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child so please no spoilers!

Anyways, if you see me around campus, don’t hesitate to say hi or catch a meal with me at DSAC! I promise I don’t bite and would love to get to know people who actually read my blog!

Morgan