I Want YOU to be Involved

by Morgan on September 19, 2016

in College Life,Extracurricular,Organizations, Activities & Events

Hello again everyone!! I hope everyone’s first month of school has treated you all well, and let’s move on to the one of my favorite seasons: AUTUMN! Anyways, back to the topic at hand. I am involved with quite a bit on campus, and I listed most of them in my last blog. I am the Marketing Co-Chair for FAB’s (Fontbonne Activities Board) executive board. My partner in crime to tackle everything Marketing is Miracle Willis, one of my best friends that I met last year at my freshman orientation! We are in charge of promoting the events that we host and making sure that everyone knows about them so that they come out to our events!

I am also involved with other organizations on campus such as Fontbonne’s chapter to support Dance Marathon, Fontbonne’s local chapter of National Student Speech Language Hearing Association (NSSLHA), and Griffin Gang! With Dance Marathon, this organization was just started here at Fontbonne. We also raise money all year long until our Dance Marathon, which is a 12-hour event where we finish fundraising the last pieces of money for the children at Miracle Network. I LOVE being a part of Dance Marathon because I am making a difference in my community, especially for the kids who need it the most. NSSLHA is an organization that helps those who are majoring in Speech Language Pathology and Deaf Education learn more about their fields through fellow Speech Path and Deaf Ed majors who have experience. I enjoy being apart of this organization because I am a Speech Pathology major, and I love learning more about what my future is going to consist of! Last, most certainly not least, I am a part of Griffin Gang! Griffin Gang is our spirit organization on campus, and we support our student athletes through school spirit and attending their games and events!

I love being involved with everything that I am apart of because of the people I have met through my organizations. All of my friends are involved with one organization on campus, and I love all of the people that I have met throughout my time of being involved. If I could go back and change one thing about college so far, it would not be my decision to get involved because I love every part of it!

Until next time,

Morgan