While I didn’t attend all the events at Homecoming, I got to experience a little slice of it.

On Friday of Homecoming weekend, my sister and I attended Sibling Bingo! My sister is so cool and always down for a good time. When she was in college, she was very involved. I was never as outgoing as she was, but I feel like when she comes to Fontbonne, she gets to see a whole other side of me. I love sharing my Fontbonne experience with her and introducing her to different people from the community, including my rad friends and professors.

I told my sister on our way to bingo that we had one mission, and one mission only: WIN. Of course, everyone at our table (including my skilled sibling) got a bingo, some more than once, except for me. It was still such a fun time and I’m so glad I went.

20160916_191437

My sister proudly wielding her bingo card

Now that I’m in a student org, I also got to witness Fall Festival in all it’s glory! On Saturday, I teamed up with President of Students for Life, Sarah, and set up a table along with our other esteemed SFL members. We handed out Fitz’s (a major hit, no surprise) and homemade Peanut Butter Trail Mix Puppy Chow (it was delicious, if I do say so myself). Needless to say, I think it was a success!

I would highly recommend going to Homecoming. Even if you’re busy, consider taking out a little time to have fun. You won’t regret it.

Save