Adriana

About Me

by Adriana on September 19, 2016

Hi everybody!

My name is Adriana Salazar, I am 20 years old and I am a transfer student from Ecuador! I think is amazing that we can have this space for sharing opinions and experiences about what we are going through in our lives.

In this post I am going to share 10 things about me 🙂

1. My home city is called Guayaquil. It is a great city, you will always find something to do and it one of the two biggest cities in Ecuador.
  2. I am bilingual girl. I went to a bilingual middle school and high school, so that is how I learned English. I have to admit that sometimes I struggle with some words and grammar issues.
  3. In my family we are 6. My parents, my two little brothers, and my dog; her name is Lu and she is a beagle.
  4. I want to major in Special Education and maybe minor in Speech Language Pathology. I enjoy interacting with kids and I am very interested in learning about children with special needs.
  5. I am part of Schoenstatt Catholic movement since I was a little girl. Being part of Shoenstatt has been a great way for me to involve God in my life.
  6. I love photography. I have never been in photography course, but I would really like to do one. I just take photos as a hobby. This year I decided to start an Instagram portfolio which is about my city, Guayaquil, the purpose of it is to let people know the different things you can found in the city. The account is called: life_in_guayaquil
  7. I did my first year of college in Ecuador and this year I transferred to Fontbonne. I am currently in my sophomore year.
  8. I choose Fontbonne University because I really like the Special Education program they offer here. I also like the fact that it is a small campus and I think St. Louis is a very nice city.
  9. I listen to different kind of music genres and I am always exploring new music. My favorite soundtrack right now is Fruta Vol. II by Caloncho. It is a mix of tropical beach music, very relaxing, and it is on spotify. If you are having a stressful situation, just listen to it.
  10. I would like to roadtrip South America once in my life.

gyeeeee

Guayaquil City.