A Little About Me

by Taylor on September 6, 2016

in Academics,Career Paths,College Life

Hello everyone, and welcome back to school! I hope you all had a great summer. For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Taylor, and I am a senior here at Fontbonne. This is my fourth year here, and I am looking forward to a great final year at school.  I thought I might tell you a little about myself. I am majoring in dietetics, and when I graduate I am hoping to get a dietetic internship and get myself on my dream path of working in sports nutrition. My ultimate goal is to work with professional tennis players specifically. On campus, I am pretty involved. I am on my third year of being a resident assistant here, as well as being the Apartment Coordinator for our off-campus apartment building, Cotta Hall. I am also currently the president of the Student Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (SAFCS) and between that, my RA job, studying, getting ready for internships, and blogging, I keep myself super busy! When I’m not on campus, I like to hang out with my friends and family, workout, eat, and do hot yoga, which I do almost every day. My other goal when I graduate is actually to become a certified yoga instructor! My favorite food is ranch dressing, my favorite hobby is napping, and I’m addicted to Grey’s Anatomy. I can’t wait to get to know all of you! Have a great semester!

-Taylor