DeMarcus

It’s A Wrap!

by DeMarcus on August 8, 2016

The summer has officially come to an end. My Griffin 101 duties have ended as well as my status as a summer RA. This summer has truly been an adventure. Hanging out with with friends, going to Delaware, and finally piecing together a podcast that I’ve been working on for over a year. To see the hard work pay off is incredible; especially when you’re working with friends that support your ideas and goals even when they seem hazy at first. My Griffin 101 Team has showed me that confidence is key in any situation, Residence Life has taught me how to be more accommodating for other people and that everything doesn’t go as planned. Lastly, I’ve learned from my “roommates” that it’s okay to treat yourself to a night out on the town every once in a while…or every other weekend. All in all the summer sixteen was a success and I wouldn’t trade it for anything else. Now, I am preparing for my senior year and all it has to offer.

See you all in a week!