Patricia

Returning to Fontbonne

by Patricia on August 2, 2016

I am excited to return to Fontbonne. I can’t wait for all the events that are planned for this year. FAB decided to have less events in the future so that they can be bigger. The sibz weekend is very different and it is oriented towards the whole family instead of just siblings. We will also have some movie nights where we have the entire theatre reserved just for us. We also have the annual fall festival and dueling pianos. My course schedule will be different this year. Unfortunately I have class all 5 days a week, however, I am doing an internship with lifework systems. I can do all of the work online. I also was hired for another job. I am going to be a FLIT member and working with Vinny.

However, I am not quite ready to return yet, I still have fun things to do this summer. I want to see the new Ice Age movie and Bad Moms. A friend and I plan on going to Grant’s farm and hopefully Incredible Pizza. It is also my parents’ 25th anniversary. I plan on making them a sand castle cake made of edible sand, teddy grahams, and waffle cones. I will use vanilla wafers and candy pearls to make oysters.