Patricia

Holiday World

by Patricia on August 2, 2016

Last week I went to Holiday world in Santa Clause, Indiana. It is a theme park that incorporates Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and July 4th. It also has a huge water park; I went there first. Unfortunately it rained and we had to eat standing under an eating area. After it cleared, we went on the mammoth, which is a roller coaster water slide. We went to another water coaster called the Wildebeest. After spending most of the day at the water park, we went on the Voyage, which is the biggest roller coaster they have. It was located in the Thanksgiving area. We visited the Halloween area and rode the Raven and the Legend. For dinner, we went to a restaurant located in the Christmas area. We ate pizza under the mistletoe while listening to Christmas music. I also visited the gift shop and bought mistletoe and even went to Mrs. Clause’s Bakery. For dessert, we went to the July 4th area and got blue ice cream at a stand named Utterly Blue Ice Cream.

The reason I enjoy this place better than Six Flags is because it is clean, has a bigger waterpark, and better prices. You get free soda and sunscreen. The waterpark stays open until 7 as opposed to 6 and there is no useless safety break every 40 min. I just wish it was closer!