Patricia

In the future…

by Patricia on August 8, 2016

I’m not sure it will happen this year, but I would like to go to Europe sometime. I have never been out of the country, the last time I was on an airplane was when I was 3. I would love to go to Italy, particularly Venice. It has water around the entire city and you get around in canoes. I would love to try gelato. I would love to go to Paris as well, I would love to go shopping and go to the Eiffel Tower. I studied French for 4 years in high school. I would also like to go to a bakery there! I would really like to go to Greece and see the white buildings and royal blue water. Lastly, I would like to go to London. I love Harry Potter and would like to pretend that I’m going to Hogwarts.

I would also like to go to Hawaii, Mexico, or any other place in South America! I have seen lots of pictures on Facebook and it looks like lots of fun. I love to surf on the beach and know that Hawaii is known for its gigantic waves. In the meantime, there are places in the U.S that I have not visited yet. I would love to go to California, New York, and New Orleans. Ever since I watched the Princess and the Frog I wanted to go to New Orleans. Last year I attempted to visit the White House during the Pro-Life trip. BecauseĀ the tripĀ got cancelled due to weather conditions, I was unsuccessful. But I’ll try again this year.