Looking Back

by Taylor on May 3, 2016

in Campus Community,College Life

Well Griffins, it looks like we are finally here! It’s finals week, which means we are so very close to being done with the semester and ending another great year at Fonbonne. I can’t help but think about how fast my time at Fontbonne has flown by. I remember my parents dropping me off on my first day at freshman orientation 3 years ago and being so incredibly nervous, and now by the end of this week I’m going to be a senior. My time at Fontbonne so far has been filled with so many incredible memories and experiences, and I can’t help but think about how much I have grown and changed inside and out since I arrived here. I have met some amazing people, learned so much both in my classes and out, and have been exposed to so many wonderful things since I have been here, and as another semester comes to a close, I can’t help but low forward to and be excited for my final few semesters as a Griffin. I hope you all had a wonderful semester and year, and enjoy your summers!

See you later,
Taylor