The time after spring break until the end of school year is almost as bad as the week before spring break. Everyone is getting Spring Fever and the great weather makes everyone want to go get outside and out of the classroom for the summer. With one month of class left before exams, I wanted to share some of my tips for making it to the end of the semester without completely losing it.
- Make time to go outside and enjoy nature when it is nice out.
- Do your homework as early as possible and start studying a little bit each day for tests, so when a spontaneous game breaks out, your school work won’t be compromised.
- Stick to some vitamin C for your energy, not sugar drinks and coffee.
- But do indulge in some of your Easter candy.
- Start on projects and papers early because everyone knows how there is that one day that every assignment seems to be due on.
- Take advantage of April showers as work days, so you can spend the not so rainy days outside!
Just remember to make time for school and time for you because staying sane is just as important. Do your homework in the meadow or go sit outside when you get your lunch from DSAC. Go take a walk around Forest Park, or rent bikes and ride over to the zoo. Spring 2016 will be over before we know it. Until next time. . .