For the past 7 years I have been competing in track and field. The outdoor season always begins in the beginning of March. Every year during this time a strange feeling comes over me. My body has become so used to training and competing in track during the spring that my body just naturally begins to get the urge to go out and run whenever it begins to warm up. I can’t stand just sitting around in the spring and doing nothing. I detest cold weather so I take every chance possible to get out and be active during the spring time. Also, during the spring I get full of a lot of ambition. I just feel compelled to go out and do something productive with my life. My mood is also considerably better during the spring time. I will almost always be in a good mood when it’s warm outside. Ambition has come over me so much this spring that in addition to competing in track and field at Fontbonne that I was going to volunteer coach jumps at my high school St. Mary’s.