Patricia

finals week

by Patricia on April 28, 2016

in Career Paths,Extracurricular

I am ready for this semester to be over. This time I had 3 group projects and 2 papers to write. On top of all that I have to study for 3 exams! Fortunately I do not have class this Friday and I am completely finished by next Friday. There is a raffle on Monday and I think that I have a good chanceĀ of winning. It is based on the number of seminars that I completed. I figured that most people would blow it off, since you have to commit to it every week. If I win, I will get $500. I deliberately did not make plans for this money because if I don’t win, I’ll just be more disappointed.

Then I have a week off to have fun! On May 12 is when I start my job at Nordstrom. I am going to be a sales associate. I hope that I can do well. I will be making $10 an hour plus commission! That is a lot of money for me since I used to work at McDonalds and get paid $8.75 an hour. I plan on saving a lot of the money that I make this summer and not spending it all.