Who am I?

in Campus Community,College Life,In Saint Louis

Hello everyone.  My name is Danielle Ader and I am a senior here at Fontbonne University.  With graduation quickly approaching I cannot wait to spend some of my time writing to all of you about my experiences as a Griffin.  I am an Accounting and Business Administration double major and Student government president.

In deciding where I wanted to go to school I knew I wasn’t ready to move too far from home.  I am from Fenton, Missouri, which is about a half hour south of campus.  I love my home town and I knew I didn’t want to be far away from mom just yet.  Moving to the big city however, has been a huge adjustment even though I wasn’t far to start.  St. Louis has stolen my heart since I was little.  I have enjoyed many things about living here such as: being so close to Busch Stadium (GO CARDINALS), going to the Muny every summer with my mom, and being able to walk to Forest Park.

I knew that Fontbonne was the right place for me the minute I stepped out of the car on my first preview day.  I was so excited and everything here just felt like a family I wanted to be a part of.  My freshman year was amazing and I met so many great people.  As my time here comes to a close I continue to make new friends every single day; I have found my passion and I don’t think that would have happened at any other school.  I know that Fontbonne was the right place for me and I know that it will forever be in my heart.  As May 9th approaches I know that I am going to be sad to leave here but I hope that I won’t ever be far.

XoXo

-D