Welcome Back!

by Taylor on February 15, 2016

in Career Paths,Extracurricular

Hey guys! It’s been a great 2016 so far, and I am excited to be one of Fontbonne’s newest student bloggers. Here’s the basics you should know about me. My name’s Taylor, and I’m a junior here at Fontbonne. I’m majoring in dietetics and minoring in chemistry, and hoping to get into med school after graduation so that I can work in sports medicine, specifically with tennis players. I’m a triplet from from a little town called Ozark, about 4 hours southwest of St. Louis. My brother goes to school in San Francisco, and my sister in Kansas, so we are kind of all over the place right now. Originally, I chose Fontbonne because of their amazing dietetics program, and I thought that I would play tennis here. The tennis thing never happened, and I changed my mind about what career I wanted my sophomore year, but Fontbonne still ended up being the perfect fit for me.

During my 3 years here, I have had the opportunity to be involved on campus in pretty significant ways, whether through my current campus job of being a resident assistant, or through the various organizations I am a part of, including ODK, SAFCS, and Fontbonne ResLife. This place keeps me busy, and I feel like there is always something cool going on here.

The best part about Fontbonne for me would have to be the people. I have managed to find some really spectacular friends here that have kept me going and made me excited about life, and every semester I meet more people here that impact me in different and cool ways. My best friends are people that I really had nothing in common with before I got here, but who have managed to become some of my favorite people in my life.

I hope you guys are having a great 2016 so far, and I can’t wait to share more with you!