Hello everyone! ┬áMy name is McKinley Robbins! I am a sophomore here at Fontbonne and majoring in Deaf Education! I am from about an hour south of Chicago. (Yes, where all the cornfields are) I have grown up in a small town my whole life and couldn’t wait to get to St. Louis. I am the oldest in my family and have two sisters and a brother! Of course, I couldn’t forget our dog, Finn!

Here at Fontbonne, I am actively involved! I am the VP of Traditions on Griffin Gang (our spirit club on campus)

SONY DSC

I am the President of the new Dance Marathon Organization (hint: you should join)

General board member of FAB (Fontbonne Activities Board),

FAB

The Women’s Volleyball team

I am also a WING Leader for this coming year! (Orientation Leader) Being involved on campus has made my Fontbonne experience wonderful! Although there are long days, there is nothing else I would want to be doing! All of my successes are due to me stepping out of my comfort zone and moving four hours away! I found Fontbonne because of their Deaf Education program. I came into Fontbonne knowing no one but I will be leaving Fontbonne with lifetime friends and memories! My advice to you is to leave your comfort zone when choosing a college or university because it will be an amazing experience!

xoxo, McKinley