Claire

All About Me!

by Claire on February 15, 2016

in Extracurricular,Faith,First Year at Fontbonne

Hello Future and Current Fonties!!

I wanted to let you know a little bit about myself! I wrote for this blog last semester and it was a great experience that I wanted to try again.

I am 18 years old, 19 in April. I am from a family of 6, a mom and a dad, two older brothers and a twin sister.

IMG_2744 (These are my siblings Sophie, Sam, and Alex, my oldest brother’s fiance Jaclyn, and my other brother’s girlfriend, Jessica)

I am the proud owner of a puggle named Gus.

I went to high school at St. Dominic High School in O’Fallon, MO and I live in Saint Peters, MO.

IMG_1161(Some of my friends and I at graduation last May)

I am a second semester freshman at Fontbonne. My major is fashion merchandising and I am considering adding another major or maybe a minor, so let me know if you have an suggestions.

I have always enjoyed writing and with the stressful life of a full-time college student and working after school, I do not always have the time to write, so this blog gives me a chance!

Why I am Proud to be a Griffin?

I am proud to be a Griffin because of a multitude of reasons. Fontbonne’s strong Catholic roots and excellent academic and athletic programs encouraged me to find my home away from home at Fontbonne University. From the friendly faculty and staff, to the familiar faces around campus, Fontbonne made me feel at home the day I stepped onto campus. With the small class sizes and willing faculty, Fontbonne made my transition from high school to college smoother than I could have ever imagined, with the help of the amazing admission team, WING Leaders, and Griffin 101 leaders. I am proud to be a Griffin because of the high moral standards and overall expectations that everyone is expected to meet once they have been accepted into Fontbonne. The community and it’s outpouring of love is another reason I fell in love with being a Griffin. I could not imagine my collegiate experiences being something other than a Fontbonne University Griffin!

griffin pic

XOXO,

Claire