Hometown best friends are the best and saying goodbye to him/her/them is just as hard as saying goodbye to your family. Here are some of the things that happen when you and your best friends go to different schools.
- Facetiming at all hours of the night because you have to find what works for both of your schedules.
- Trying to figure out how to Skype with more than one person.
- Summing up all of the things that have happened since the last time you talked to you BFF
- Talking to your BFF’s parents, siblings, aunts, and grandmas whenever you see them and hoping to feel connected to your BFF in some way.
- Seeing things at the store and knowing your BFF would love it.
- Buying things from your school to send to your BFF to have a piece of you with your BFF at school
- Wearing/Using the things your BFF bought you from his/her school
- Texting them random things in your grouptext that they only would understand because you know he/she will be there when no one at your school understands your hatred of *enter item here*.
- One Word: Screenshots
- Confidently sending your ugliest snapchats because even if his/her new friends see, you probably don’t know them.
- Being jealous of his/her new friends because they get to hang out your friend all the time
- When you’re both in town and you meet up as soon as you are both home
- Being his/her biggest fan in sports, school, careers, and life