My Study Spot

by Fontbonne University on October 7, 2015

In college there are a lot of distractions, be it electronics, or even other people. We all need a location where we can get away. So it is important to find your one location where you can really lock your mind in and focus on what needs to be accomplished. For me, it’s on the second floor of the library on either the leather sofa or loveseat. You will often find people napping or typing away on the furniture, so if you are lucky enough to see an open seat, make sure you snag it. Aside from the comfort provided by the leather furniture, you are in the library which makes it pretty easy to focus. Most of the time it is silent on the second floor, unlike the constant sound of the printers on the main floor. For me to really focus, I need silence and no distractions. This spot accommodates my needs perfectly. But the best part is the view. You get to look out the giant window and admire the beauty of the campus as well as view everybody else going about their business walking to and from the library. In the evening sunshine it truly is a magical spot to be and it’s where I can be found relaxing, getting homework done, and even writing this blog post. IMG_1518