A new life!

by Fontbonne University on October 6, 2015

in Academics,Campus Community

Something about myself:

I’ve done my undergraduation in India, from JawaharLal Nehru Technological University in 2012. After my undergraduation, I’ve worked for Google Maps in India for 3 years. Then I took the decision to pursue Masters in Computer Sciences, to move a step ahead in my career. The process of applying to the universities had been very easy for me. I dreamt of an admission into Fontbonne University, as it is one of the best universities in Saint Louis.

I’m enrolled in the course of Masters in Computer and Information Science. The reason behind my decision to choose this course of study is because of the course field that Fontbonne is giving. Cyber security, data mining and software testing are one of the best fields in Computer Science. The scope of career development is vast and it’s booming in technology these days.

As everyone know Saint Louis is such a place where Computer Science is highly recommended. I’m glad I joined this school, it’s a lot of fun, collaborating with studies.

Life has changed a lot for me, of course in good ways,  there are always opportunities knocking my door every single week. Being busy is a routine now!😊 I’m in love with it! 😊☺

I’m also working as a student worker at Center of Emerging and Educational Technology with Amy Peach. It couldn’t have been any better. 😇 Ms. Amy Peach is the best teacher, a guide, and a perfect role model. I got to learn a lot of things from the faculty at Fontbonne.