Quinn

Favorite Fall Activity

by Quinn on October 23, 2015

in Athletics,First Year at Fontbonne,In Saint Louis,Uncategorized

During the autumn season there are not too many activities that I have done specifically oriented to the season other than the seasonal sport I was involved in throughout high school: football. My days of playing football are now over but I still deeply enjoy going to football games during the fall. I still go to many of my alma mater, St. Mary’s High School’s, football games every Friday when I get a chance and see my former teammates and coaches competing. I can go to just about any type of football game and immensely enjoy the atmosphere whether it’s a high school, college or professional level game. Even with it being a cold out, the game before me can provide enough excitement to warm me up. I was so used to playing every Friday night in the fall that I couldn’t just let it all go away that easily without still being able to enjoy it. High school football was one of the most fun, interesting and worthwhile experiences that I have ever taken part in and it had a large impact on my life.