DeMarcus

Writer’s Block

by DeMarcus on September 24, 2015

Hello World! I am sorry for not posting last week. I was having a moment and I could not get it together; turns out I had writer’s block! After one post I was already out of ideas. I have ideas but I didn’t know how to put them on paper. I did not know how to formulate them into words. SMH (shaking my head) I know I said I was going to post on Thursdays and Sundays but I just have nothing. Not to mention I have yet to make a Sunday post… Mondays will be the new Sundays because it only makes sense.

Last week was not a good week. I felt like I was being trapped into a box without any ventilation. As dramatic as this sounds, it’s true. For some reason I felt as if my life was passing me by without warning. At one point I was on solid ground, then I was skating on ice. Soon, the ice began to melt and I was trapped. I was freaking out so much I didn’t even know what was going on. This past weekend helped me breathe and calm down. I went apple picking at Eckert’s and it was amazing. Campus Ministry hosted the event and it was a nice outing to relax and pick apples along with apple cider. The apple cider was delicious and life was evening out.

This week has been steady. Like I said earlier, I was having a moment. I’m not sure what was going on. Now that I have word vomited everywhere, have a good week? My next post will be better. I promise… 🙂