DeMarcus

Intro

by DeMarcus on September 9, 2015

in Organizations, Activities & Events

Hello, my name is DeMarcus Davis. I am a junior Strategic Communications major here at Fontbonne University. My role on campus is that I am a student leader and it is extremely exciting! Every since I started my freshman year, I have been heavily involved with a myriad of organizations. I’ve participated in the Fontbonne Activities Board (FAB) , Student Government Association (SGA) , Campus Ministry, Student Alumni Association (SAA), and Residential Hall Association (RHA), just to name a few. I’ve ranged in multiple positions, however, they’re all great things to get involved with and learn life lessons… possibly 🙂 I tend to call myself the well of resources because I know so much about the student organizations to an extent; also I call myself a honorary member of most organizations because I randomly help when I’m not even part of the org itself.

But enough about my awesome amazing life as an active student leader and back to the blog. I am really excited to blog and share the exciting things in my brain. I’ll post on Thursdays and Sundays. Thursdays will be about music and the effects it has on people (just in time for New Music Friday) and Sundays will be the typical “What’s wrong with my life?” post… JK, but you get it. Have a good week and see you on Thursday!