First Impressions

by Fontbonne University on September 14, 2015

in Academics,First Year at Fontbonne,New & Future Students

This is my second semester at Fontbonne and my first fall semester. There are definitely some noticeable differences between the spring and fall semesters. First is the larger swell of new students. People are coming in fresh out of high school, transferring in from other colleges, or even coming over from other countries. It’s cool to see so many new faces walking around campus. I’m an art major, psych minor, so most of my classes are in the art building. There have been several freshman that I was able to help find their classroom, as the art building can be a little confusing, and that felt pretty good. There are also classes offered just in the fall that I’ve been fortunate enough to sign up for and, so far, the experience has been above and beyond my expectations. Being able to catch up with friends and classmates from last semester has been a great way to pass the time between classes and actually having a place to park every class day has been beyond awesome! Overall, I would say it has been a great start to the new semester. I can’t wait to see what other new things I’ll get to learn as the semester progresses.

Cheers!