First of all if you read the my title as Franklin instead of Katelynn you and I are now best friends! I want to tell you a bit about myself as we kick off the semester. As I said my name is Katelynn Sandvoss, I am a freshman transfer, Secondary Special Education (concentration English and Literature) here at Fontbonne. I have my own personal blogging website but this is my first time blogging for anything other then that, so I’m really excited to be sharing that experience with you! I’m a huge list maker so here are 6 random things about me so we can get to know each other.
- I’m from Sullivan, MO (a small town about an hour outside of St.Louis)
- I have cerebral palsy, a non-progressive physical disability
- I’m the oldest of two, my younger brother Donnie is a sophomore in high school
- My FBU extracurricular activities: Griffin Gang and Campus Ministry
- LOVE all things Disney and Harry Potter
- LOVE all musical genres (except country…)
I look foreword to writing for you this semester!
Stay Awesome Everyone!!