Friends are a Necessity

by Fontbonne University on September 28, 2015

So let me be completely honest. I kind of forgot about school at the end of the week last week because I decided to take on a pretty tough babysitting job, (3 boys, 3 nights, 4 days) which had me going crazy by night 2. So when it came to the weekend, of course I did not hold back. I let myself have some fun. I went out with great friends Saturday, had lunch at my new favorite restaurant with two of my very best friends Sunday, and I ended the weekend by going to Forest Park with some other best friends of mine to watch the Blood Moon Sunday night. Despite the two papers I have due tonight, that I have yet to start, I still say it was worth it.

I guess it doesn’t matter what stress I’m under or what needs to be done now, I still want to always have time for my friends. Because without them, yeah those papers might have been done three days ago, but my sanity would be gone, and I wouldn’t have such great memories.

“Let all that you do be done in love.”

-1 Corinthians 16:14