Claire

Why Fontbonne is the School for Me and Maybe You, too!

by Claire on September 16, 2015

in Campus Community,College Life

414015_10150780377481354_1433419293_o

Fontbonne University was an easy choice for me to attend in the fall of 2015. I knew I wanted to go to a school that offered Fashion Merchandising and had a small community. Once I heard about Fontbonne from my college guidance coordinator at my high school, I knew I needed to go visit. I visited Fontbonne in the spring of 2014 and I fell in love with the campus, the school, and the community. I did look at a few other schools, but none of them had the same impact as FBU. I did not make my decision to attend Fontbonne University until the fall of 2014 when I came back for a second tour. The ambassadors did an excellent job of showcasing the campus and making me feel at home before I was even a student.

Once I filled out my application and received my acceptance letter, the excitement began to build. Senior year seemed to fly by and I began counting down the days until I was able to start the next part of my life. Although I was not sure if I was going to live on campus or not, my decisions to live at Fontbonne was one of the best choices I have made. The community of Fontbonne and the friends that I have made in these few short weeks have been outstanding. I encourage all students to look into living on campus if you are able to do so. The ability to wake up 10 minutes before class and spend every night with your friends is an experience that the Fontbonne Resident Halls have given me as a gift. I am currently the RHA Executive Board Secretary so that I can help be a voice for the students of FBU and continue to promote growth and make on-campus life the best it can be.

fontbonne-university-20100829-2

If you are a student looking for a campus where you can feel at home away from home in one of the cutest areas of Saint Louis, know a great deal of your classmates, and make friends from all over, come and take a look at Fontbonne and see if you should be a Griffin!

xoxo,

Claire