There are many ways to tell that you have made friends at FBU. Fontbonne University has a variety of clubs and organizations that students can get involved in. Whether you both start out in the Joe, meet each other in Mission Core, stand together waiting for food from DSAC, or get put together as random roommates, Fontbonne will help you find friends that will help you make it to sophomore year.
1. You text each other to walk to class together, even if one of you is in East and the other in AB, awkwardly going your separate ways once you reach Ryan.
2. You do your laundry right after each other in the Joe, because it is impossible to get two washers at the same time. And you wait with each other.
3. The daily struggle of texting each other and deciding between picking Ryan for lunch or facing the line that awaits you at DSAC.
4. Showering at the same time, so you can have someone to jam out with.
5. Driving to Walgreens at midnight because you’re both craving pizza rolls.
6. Eating those pizza rolls as soon as you get back to the dorm.
7. Promising that you both are going to start “working out” as both of you sit in bed eating ice cream/brownies.
8. Making a trip to the library together to go to the study rooms because neither of you focus when the people two rooms down are obviously having a dance party.
9. Spending all day Sunday watching Netflix and YouTube and continually telling the other that he/she really should start his/her homework.
10. The amazing feeling of being reunited after a long or holiday weekend, when one or both of you went home to visit.
No matter what happens in your freshman year, you will find someone, or perhaps many, who will help you make FBU your home for the next years of you life!!