Top 3 Things to do in STL…They’re Free!

by Fontbonne University on June 22, 2015

in In Saint Louis

Wondering what to do during your long summer break? Maybe you’re getting a little bored and need some ideas of things to do? Well I’ve came up with a list of 3 things to do in the St. Louis area during your break and they’re free!

1. Take a walk through the beautiful Forest Park. I’ve blogged about Forest Park before so you can be sure that it’s a great place to go! Forest Park is roughly 1,200 acres and is absolutely gorgeous! I often take walks with my friends throughout the park and the scenery is always spectacular.

2. The Missouri History Museum is another great place to visit and the fact that admission is free just makes it even better! Sometimes special exhibits cost so beware of that, but general admission is free. There are ancient artifacts and amazing displays that will make you feel like you’re back in another era.

3. A third place I recommend is the St. Louis Zoo. Similar to the History Museum, general admission is free, but special exhibits or attractions do cost. General admission in the Zoo will give you access to see all your favorite animals including lions, tigers, and bears…oh my!

All 3 of these places are great to go to if you find yourself a little restless┬áduring summertime. I know I’ll be going to each one during my break!