A Summer Full of DIYs

by Fontbonne University on June 4, 2015

One of my favorite things to do over the summer is craft! I absolutely love creating new projects! It’s a great stress reliever and something I don’t get to do much of during the school year. I get a lot of my ideas from Pinterest (follow me on Pinterest @trbpurple), but sometimes I’ll come up with them on my own.

I came up with my first project of the summer on my own. I decided to make a fashion photo collage! It was super simple and easy and maybe I can convince you to make one too!

FullSizeRenderAll of the photos I used came from some old Nordstrom catalogs that  were lying around but I didn’t want anymore. I clipped out a few of my favorite pictures and started arranging them on some white paper. It   took a little bit of figuring out what picture looked best where and moving some  things around before I found the best layout. After I arranged the  pictures, I glued them onto the paper and ta da! My first DIY of the summer was complete! It took me maybe an hour or two to  do and I think the end result was a success! I was happy with the way it turned out and I can’t wait to hang it up in my room! (End result pictured.)

I hope you enjoyed this DIY post and look forward to more of them because more are sure to appear over the summer!