Summer Adventures

by Fontbonne University on June 29, 2015

in In Saint Louis

This past week I got to meet up with my friend, Ruth! We decided to spend the entire day together since we never get to see each other during the school year.

First, we went to the History Museum in Forest Park and spent about an hour there. We got to see some interesting and fascinating exhibits that made a visit to the museum worth while.

After the History Museum we made our way to the Central West End to eat lunch at the Wildflower Restaurant. I had never been there before and was very impressed! Since the weather was pretty nice that day we got to eat outside. I ordered a Caesar salad and a steak sandwich. It was delicious! (Below: Ruth and I in front of the Wildflower Restaurant.)IMG_8944

After we got our tummies full at Wildflower, we decided to take a walk around Forest Park. Walking around Forest Park is one of my favorite things to do and I felt it was a must since the weather was so nice! We stopped in front of a fountain and got our picture taken by some people passing by. We walked around Forest Park a little bit and then decided to get some frozen yogurt at Orange Leaf to end our day. It was the perfect treat and so yummy! (Below: Ruth and I at Forest Park.)

All in all our day full of adventures was wonderful! We got to catch up and hang out which was much needed! Hope everyone is having a great summer! 🙂