Looking to the Future!

by Alumni Posts on June 16, 2015

in Career Paths,College Life,In Saint Louis

Hey!

I had a blast this weekend, traveling to the city in celebration of my girlfriends 21st birthday! There was a lot going on over the weekend, on and off campus.. STL housed a weekend called STL Uncorked, a fun and exciting concert full of entertainment, drinks, food, and the surrounding community!

Personally, I have officially decided to pursue my dream of becoming a Chiropractor.. I’ve given in a ton of thought over the last 4 years but I feel like it has been a dream of mine for a reason! I enjoy helping people, understanding them, making them better physically and psychologically, as well as letting them know that I am always around to help their family and friends. I hope to graduate in the Fall of 2018 with a bright future ahead of me and clear idea of exactly where I want to go with my practice to be as successful as possible. I first had the idea of becoming a Chiropractor in the 8th grade when I broke my tailbone. Long story short, I didn’t heal correctly and chiropractics worked wonders on getting me back to equilibrium!

Ev