Fontbonne may be small, but the community isn’t..

by Alumni Posts on June 9, 2015

When I tell people I go to Fontbonne University, they say “where is that!?” After I tell them the location, they say “oh it’s by The Loop, isn’t it!?”

If I had not been from this area, I would have been skeptical with the same questions when thinking about attending FU.. However, I was fortunate enough to know that Fontbonne offers many sports teams, clubs, organizations, and jobs to help you get involved.. In my first year as a full time student, I was a part of two sports teams, 2 clubs, and worked 2 on campus jobs as well as writing for the blog and juggling a social life.. Not once did I think about how small Fontbonne was (except when I was trying to park, but we’re getting a new parking lot now so woooooo!)

Aside from the campus community, STL is a beautiful and exciting city that is culturally diverse and alive! Concerts, festivals, charity runs, are just a few FREE things that you can find from week to week.. If you don’t mind spending a few dollars, try this simple 3 step process that only takes a few minutes!

1) Open your computer or smartphone to the Google search bar..

2) Type in, “fun things to do in St. Louis”

3) Explore! Don’t forget to try new things!

Ev