Patricia

beginning of summer

by Patricia on June 4, 2015

I am super excited for this summer! I have many plans for such a short amount of time. My first priority is working at McDonald’s. I usually work as the cashier, and if we are really busy, I make fries. When I’m not working, I hang out with neighbors, watch TV, keep up with Facebook, bake desserts, go swimming, and go shopping. Next week my family is going on vacation. First we are going to Universal Studios in Orlando. I’m really excited to ride the two new Harry Potter rides. After that we are going to St. George Island. We rented a house there, and we will be kayaking and going to the beach. We will be there for my birthday on June 16th. We will be gone for 2 weeks and wont be back until June 22nd. Then on July 16th me and my brothers are going on a train by ourselves for the first time to visit my aunt and cousin in Chicago. A few days after that our parents will arrive and then we will go to Wisconsin to see my other cousin and her baby. Then at some point we will go to Indianapolis to visit my 91 year old grandma!