Summer Plans

by Fontbonne University on May 4, 2015

What are you doing this summer? Any big trips planned? Taking summer classes? Maybe a job or internship? Summer is a couple months off school (if you’re not taking summer classes) that allow you to go on a vacation, get that dream internship, or just recharge your brain after a long school year.

This summer I’m planning on going to Texas for my cousin’s high school graduation. I haven’t seen her for about a year so I can’t wait to visit! Besides going to Texas, I’ll be doing a lot of camping in Southern Missouri. We camp at a campground right on a river, which is perfect during summer because you can hop right in the water! When I’m not swimming in the river I’ll probably be swimming in my pool back home or at least laying out by it. Its one of my favorite things to do during the summer. As far as having a summer job, I might be working at the accounting firm I worked at during tax season. One of the partners of the firm asked if I would be interested in coming in a couple days a week and helping out with some accounting work. Gladly I said yes, so hopefully it works out!

While summer seems so close now, before we know it, it’ll be over with. So I say enjoy your summer!