Finals Week in the Library

by Fontbonne University on May 11, 2015

in Academics,Campus Community,College Life

Finals week can be a struggle to get through, but Fontbonne’s library is trying to make that week a little bit better. On Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday nights, the library will be open until midnight instead of closing at its usual 11 p.m. time. This means that students can spend extra time doing some late night studying which is definitely needed!

There are tons of great study spots in the library, like the small desks that can be found on the second floor. My favorite study spot in the library is the individual study rooms. I found that when I use one of those rooms, that I’m able to get a lot of studying done.

Lastly, all throughout finals week, the library will put out some late night snacks. There’s some delicious coffee, yummy granola bars, and many other treats for students!

So stop by the library during finals week and grab a quick snack to get you through those finals! Good luck!