Dream Big!

by Alumni Posts on May 7, 2015

in Career Paths,Faith

Hi everyone,

Time really flies fast! It’s already been a year for me in St. Louis, studying in Fontbonne University. Back to the day from last year, I was in California and struggling with what I should do after graduation. It was a really scary thing to me when I thought that it seemed like I’d already achieved my academic plans and didn’t have any goals in front of me to achieve anymore… Until I got an email that night saying that I got accepted onto a master’s program combined with a dietetic internship — my mind and emotions totally changed. I could finally achieve what I was longing for for years!!!!!! Even though within this year, I still have encountered struggles since I moved to a new place independently while my family members are all living very far away from me. I always remember that this is an opportunity that I can use to get my master’s and internship. I treasure it and I believe that God can help me bear it through all the way to the end even though I think I can’t. That makes me want to continue to work my best, and he will help me with the rest.

I know this semester is almost over. And some of you may had encountered bumps in this semester. However, I really want to encourage you to not give up your dreams! Bumps will eventually be gone. But your dream will never move away from you. If you keep working hard, your path to reach the goal will  shorten and eventually when you reach your destination, this will forever be for you!!! So, let’s Dream Big together!! 🙂

– Kathy