Summer 2015

by Fontbonne University on April 20, 2015

in Extracurricular,In Saint Louis

I realize that I am kind of late for Spring Break plans, but it is never too late for Summer 2015 plans.  Honestly, I have already been planning like my entire summer schedule even though the semester is not even over.  Though sadly I have signed up for classes during the summer, which is never bad to do to not get out of the routine with classes when in college.  What I cannot wait for this summer is honestly, more time with my family, exploring the city without having to worry about missing class (I have class only one day a week so I really don’t need to worry about missing class when taking adventures), laying out in the grass with my dog, and especially having the time to spend time with my boyfriend.  I am not the kind of one to really talk about my boyfriend with others, all sappy and such, but being away from someone who is special in your life for extended periods of time can really take a toll on a person.  But really, I cannot wait to explore the city more, just learning more about the city that I live in I think is important because that way, I really learn about my own hometown, feeling like I am a part of it.  Such examples to explore could be City Garden, the famous St. Louis Arch, the Botanical Gardens, the Zoo, the Chess Hall of Fame, the History Museum, the Art Museum, the Muny, and more.  I can admit that I have made my own board on Pinterest dedicated to St. Louis adventures, just to plan and get excited for summer and adventures.  Additionally I cannot wait to go and visit family members out of state, ROAD TRIP!  Really, I urge for people to take a trip, planned or unplanned, bring along friends and explore a part of the big world around you.  Like really, the fun of just even planning sounds amazing.  Summer 2015, coming in May, just a few short weeks away…..!