Smells Like Spring Spirit

in College Life,Organizations, Activities & Events

It has been another busy week! And, it went really fast because it was shortened due to our little Easter break. FAB hosted their spring spirit week. It kicked off Wednesday with karaoke night. It was a really good turn out! It was exciting to see many people in the audience watching, as well as people performing. Karaoke night is always a favorite of mine, so I’m glad I got to be the host and chair of the event. Also, we had a movie night and watched “Hercules” in the DSAC. Spirit week ended with the decades dance on Saturday night! Students were encouraged to dress in any decade of their choice. Also, there were many decorations and tables themed to each decade. I chose to dress as a flapper from the 1920s. It is so much fun to get dressed up and dance all night. However, it’s so sad to think that this was my last dance to attend with FAB since I’ll be graduating soon.

Sunday was spent with ODK for our end-of-year banquet. Although we still have a couple events coming up, it was still a very nice way for us to all come together and celebrate our accomplishments. We had a nice lunch and ceremony recognizing the current and new executive board, as well as all the graduating seniors. This past week has been full of so much quality time with the people and student organizations that mean so much to me.

My Fellow FAB Member Flappers My Fellow FAB Member Flappers