Ready for Summer!

This summer is my last summer break of my undergrad and I’m feeling both anxious and excited.

I will be working full time at my job, while still finding time to relax and spend time with friends and family.  I’m looking forward to quality time with friends and family because during the last month of school, I’ve hardly had time to take a breather, let alone devote enough attention to loved ones.  I guess that comes with the package deal of being nearly done with undergrad.  At least I’m on the home stretch!

This summer one thing I have planned is to visit my boyfriend’s mother and sister in Raleigh, North Carolina.  I’ve only driven through North Carolina so I can’t wait to see what the city is like. Vacations are not only fun in the moment, but they really make you appreciate home once you come back.  Illinois can get a little boring in the summer, needless to say.

One goal I have for summer is to practice bike riding more.  I recently learned how to ride a bike last year.  A childhood bicycle accident traumatized me, and before I knew it I was an adult who was super embarrassed to get help riding a bike.  It would be a great achievement if I could feel more confident on a bike this summer.  🙂

Good luck to all the seniors graduating this semester!

Have a great summer, everyone!

-Katie