Forever Purple and Gold

in Academics,After College

It is truly hard to believe how fast the year is winding down. The number of student organization events, class assignments, and final projects is getting lower and lower. It is a very bittersweet feeling. I feel good knowing that I have accomplished so much in the past four years of college. But it is also sad knowing that a huge chapter in my life is coming to a close. But it is a chapter that I am very proud of. The memories I have made in and out of the classroom are endless and absolutely priceless. I will forever cherish my experience at Fontbonne. Also, I am extremely excited to say that I have been selected as the commencement speaker on graduation day! This is the perfect way to bring my time to a close, and I am beyond honored to be chosen for this. And, it will be streamed live on Fontbonne’s website. No pressure!

A couple days after graduation I am going on a class trip to New York City. Another very exciting thing to look forward to in the next month! I went on the trip with the fashion merchandising department two years ago as well, and it was an absolute blast. We had a variety of industry tours, as well as plenty of free time to explore the city. And this trip will be set up in a similar way. However, it will still be a different experience with different people. Then, as soon as I get back from NYC, I will officially start working full time at TalentPlus as an entertainment agent. Since I’ve been working there part time this past semester, I will be able to dive right in. While I am upset to be graduating from Fontbonne, I am still looking forward to the future ahead.