This past week, the Graduates of the Last Decade (GOLD) and the Student Alumni Association came together to host a professional development event on campus. This was a free event for Fontbonne students and included many different professional growth services such as resume assistance, a business etiquette discussion, and a round table event called “Creating your Digital Presence” hosted by Dr. Amy Peach, Director of Instructional Technology. This event allowed me to get out of my comfort zone and begin to take the initial steps of my professional career. This event, which was hosted right at Fontbonne, provided one-on-one instruction from professionals in many different areas to work with me in order to create a Linkedin profile, learn how to network on a variety of social networks, identity my strengths and weaknesses as a leader, and get a headshot taken for my Linkedin profile! Overall, the event this past week truly made me get out of my comfort zone and try something completely new. This is just one of the many opportunities that Fontbonne allows for growth and strength-building in the professional world. Additionally, Fontbonne offers career services during the school year which helps students to figure which majors/ minors are best for them and resume-building strategies. Fontbonne University is a place for personal growth, professional development, and an amazing education.