Spring has arrived and so did Easter! Another holiday has quickly approached and passed. It was nice having a little Easter break (Thursday, Friday, the weekend, and the following Monday!). I feel like I’ve done a lot in the last few days. Of course I continued to work at my two jobs, and spent time on that thing called homework. But I also made time for fun!

My best friend from high school is in town, so we had dinner together two nights in a row. Also, FAB members and I saw MKTO in concert. We were in the front row, right in the middle! It was so nice outside, and it was a great show. During our FAB exec retreat last summer, we declared the song “Classic” by MKTO our official jam. Therefore, it was an absolute blast seeing this live. And then, of course Easter was nice as well. A couple days before, I dyed eggs with my cousins. And I got to see nearly everyone the day of. Nothing beats eating a big homemade meal with your family. See below for pictures of my eventful little Easter break!

easter break '15